Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Week 6 - Todo App - Postgresql, Puma Server, Heroku

Click here to open in a new window
Today I started and finished this todo app in about 3.5 hrs.  A todo app is the first app I ever coded. The cool styling is all just Sass, so basic css.  I used a google font called "Lato" and "font-awesome" that allows you to use hundreds of icons.

You just add the cdn to your application.html.erb as in line 9.  I love the slick, simplistic look of the app.  I played around with the colors and I'm really happy with it.

Features I would like to add:
1. Users
2. Ability to uncheck a todo item.
3. Search funtionality
4. Edit each item.
5. Add a splash page.
6. Add due date
7. Add reminder
8. Add categories by color.
9. Add labels
10. Filter by labels.

Kenyacode

No comments:

Post a Comment